Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What one person knows about Hillside and Hillside Special Santas

We just wanted to share with all of the Hillside Special Santas blog readers a comment that came into Hillside Family of Agencies via a question on the homepage asking “What do you know about Hillside?

I have heard about Hillside for years, but never really had any personal experience or contact. Recently, I was in Honeoye Falls at
Custom BrewCrafters and saw a Christmas tree with children's names on it. Once I realized what it was, I took two cards from the tree. I'm looking forward to making purchases to make Christmas memorable and special for these little ones. What a great idea this is and I'm grateful for organizations like Hillside who take the time and effort to make Christmas and the holidays something more for kids than "just another day. Thank you.

The cards this person took were Hillside Special Santas gift tags that our community partner Custom Brewcrafters displayed in their lobby. We thank them and this anonymous respondent for their efforts in helping to make the holiday brighter for the children and families Hillside serves.

No comments: